Friday, June 29, 2007

If you've run out of fries, look under the seat in your car.

But only eat them if they're McDonald's fries, and only if they still look the right color. Crunchy is ok... but make sure to dip them in this Catch-up:



This guy's got a lot of guts.

This is somewhere in Oklahoma, I think. Could be Texas. I'm pretty sure it's behind a BP Gas Station / Truck Stop / Burger King.



This truck passed me while we were driving on solid ice in Oklahoma one night. The lady in the truck stop said it was their second ice storm in a week or so, and that they had run out of salt for the roads. I know that at points I was going less than 15 mph and was nervous about going that fast. I finally found a spot at a rest area, and gave up, even though I needed to keep going. I snapped this picture the next morning, about five miles past the rest area I stopped at.


I went anyway.

It was fun.



The kids enjoyed our trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City, MI back in 2005. (I did too, but don't tell them, 'k?)

No reason for this picture of Austin at Michigan's Adventure (circa 2005) to be here, I just like the little guy.

- Trevor.
Branch, MI

No comments: