Friday, June 8, 2007

Police Chase



This is a short (about 1 minute) video that's one of the best I've ever seen. It's flagged as "inappropriate" by YouTube - But I can't figure out why, there's absolutely nothing offensive about it. It's a little scary at one point, but it resolves ok.

I found it while searching the web for footage of a police chase that I saw end on I-65 in Cullman County Alabama a few years ago. A red pickup truck rolled over a few times in the median.

I even stopped at the scene of the crash to assist an officer whose cruiser had started on fire, but by the time I got to his car he had become aware of the problem and fixed it himself, so I left. If you've seen footage, and it includes a red Freightliner pulling a flatbed trailer, that was me!

Unfortunately, my search was unsuccessful - if you know where I can get any footage of that chase, I would very much like to see it!


- Trevor.

No comments: