Saturday, June 23, 2007

More Catch-up Anyone?

I don't talk much on the CB anymore, but here's proof that I know how.



Some of them speak for themselves. This is from a convenience store at the Oklahoma Turnpike Service Plaza near Atoka, OK.




Stop reading these words and look at the picture again.

It's right over there -->.

Now, those plaques are part of a presentation that is made in rest areas across Iowa. They don't have anything to do with the bathrooms. But I can tell you that I was nervous the whole time I was sitting down in there.

Very nervous.



Ok, first, no it can't, because you've just given me notice - it says so there in big letters, at the top. Second, don't you think your time designing that pretty border and protecting your sign in plastic would have been better spent, say, calling a Plumber?!?


- Trevor.
Gulfport, MS

No comments: