Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week in Review

As I wrapped up the last review, Danielle and I were in Gulfport, MS, planning to deliver in Savannah, GA on Monday. We did that. We then went to Jackson, GA, and picked up 15,000 pounds of metal roofing for McGuire Air Force Base. The security people there were very nice and competent, but I would have felt just as safe and happy if I hadn't needed to talk to them. Danielle has a nice visitor pass for a souvenir, so I guess it wasn't a total waste of time.



We went from there to a steel mill in Claymont, DE, and picked up 40,000 pounds of plate steel for a shop in Ithaca, MI. That's apporoximately 112.3 miles from our house in Branch, so that's where we went next. And that's where we are now. And that's where we're going to be for awhile! Well, a few days, anyway. Then I will be going back to work, and soon after that Danielle, JJ, and Kesia will be going to camp! (Springhill, Evart, MI).



Sorry there aren't any pictures, but the camera is all the way out in the truck... and that's all the way out in the driveway, so I'm not going to go get it. I'm going to sit here on the couch for a little while longer. I might even post another group of old pictures, and if I do, then you have probably seen them already before you read this.



- Trevor.
Branch, MI

No comments: